Friday, June 20, 2008

{ Time Flies }

It is not amazing how times flies by? I was just going through a series of folders and CD's looking for pictures. Felt like I was just at the pumpkin patch with Brayden, celebrating Christmas and being with friends that have moved away! As time doesn't change, I need to make sure I am writing down how I feel, in that moment. It will be much better to tell my story this way. Going to pack a little note pad in my purse. Just for this reason. I may even have stories that do no have pictures. And that is ok to!

Scrapbooking products also have a huge impact on telling your stories. For me, I get inspired by product. Makes it easier to tell my story. At Christmas, I bought Deja A Views holiday line. As well as Cosmo Crickets 8x8 paper pack. It inspired me to create. If I am not going to use it right away, I will simply get my pictures printed and store them in a Page Planner (Cropper Hopper). Then I know that I can go back at anytime and scrap that event.

No comments: