Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Seems as if I am ahead of the season. Wanting to go through everything. Huge purges are under way in this house. There is too much "stuff" in the house. In every area too! Like the kitchen, under the bathroom sink and my craft area.

So, I have started in the kitchen. Two weeks ago, I thought we did not have to do a big shop. There was no need to "stock" up on things. Things that I knew we were not going use in 2 weeks. We have almost made it the two weeks. Crazy. So, I am going through the cupboards and the freezer. Thus allowing us to have a smaller grocery bill!!

I feel like my craft area is way too big!! Can you believe it! Considering I do not use most of it or do not have a plan for the stuff I have! So, I will be doing a big purge there. I have ALOT of girly papers for someone that has 2 boys! Hmmm

Wish me luck as I purge this house!

No comments: