Monday, May 25, 2009

my Magnum


what I have learned this week: love your animal
two of my dear friends have lost their beloved dogs. brinkley & flixa are in doggie heaven
more then ever, I love my dog. some words of wisdom from my friend Kerry "take lots of pictures!"
did just that Sunday...Magnum loved posing for the camera! ended up with a wack of amazing photos!

Magnum is so wonderful with the kids. pretty much lets Brayden do whatever he wants to him. when Jaxson is crying and I am in another room, Magnum will come to get me. he will not leave, babe has stopped crying. he is an amazing dog. I love my Magnum...

3 comments:

Sereknitty said...

Nice to see someone listens to me ... :)

Love the pic of Magnum -- he's a sweetheart!

Sarah said...

yeah, I know what you mean about the gift sets, I totally want them all too! I bought all of them except enjoy...it was the one I thought about the least...however, now that I have the other three, I'm like...hmmm...I think I'd like enjoy for this...and this...I can always think of an excuse to get quickutz...I'm a little obsessed! lol how was your trip to Blue Lake? did you go yet? I can't remember when you said you were going...

Thanh Vo said...

I adore this dog to bits and pieces even though he slobbers all over me every time lol ;0