Monday, June 22, 2009

~ check 1,2,3 ~

Ali Edwards inspired me to do write this blog posting today. You can check out her list. It is a great way to put things into perspective. I am so in need of this!


FOR TODAY
June 21st, 2009

Outside my window...a little garden that will be ready in a few weeks

I am thinking...about my pile of laundry upstairs

I am thankful for...my 5 year old son...he is such a great helper

From the kitchen.. stir fry for dinner...with fruit salad

I am wearing... PJ's

I am creating... Layouts for Photo Express

I am going...going to workout today

I am reading...Twilight Series

I am hoping...that I can get the household chores done AKA the workout!

I am hearing...some funky song on the radio..not sure of the artist

Around the house...baby bibs..they seem to be all over

One of my favorite things...is actually from last night..Brayden watched Nickelback for the first time...he totally rocked out. The look on his face was priceless! A total rocker!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...cleaning& preschool today, play date tomorrow, preschool wednesday, creative stuff with Brayden thursday, Last day party @ preschool friday and the wknd: a day with a friend, and gardening.

No comments: