Monday, July 6, 2009

A New Love


A bug was planted in my ear a couple years ago.
How wonderful the Silhouette was. I was quite content with
my Revolution. No, no, no I love it. Use it all the time. However, my
loving husband, bought me the Silhouette for Christmas (2008). Boy, DO I LOVE IT! It is the most amazing thing!

Feels like I have stirred up, woken up and revived a creative side that I have not seen before! The ideas are truly un-limited. They are over flowing. So many nights I look up at the clock and say "Is it really that time?" Yikers, better get to bed.

Love the prices of the digital images! How can you beat $1.99? It is amazing. You can pick up a QuicKutz Silhouette SD at Photo Express on the website for $399.99.If you are a Club card member and or a PE Crew member will also recieve your 10% and/or 20% off.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just went into the store today and put mine on layaway! I'm so excited I can't wait until it's paid for so I can use it!!

Kaylyn said...

Way to go!! You will love it!!