Wednesday, August 26, 2009

#1-Talents & Gifts

As you may recall I posted about a personal challenge I had created. Lisa Bearson' s book; 50 Moments: Scrapbook The Pages That Matter The Most. There are tons of pages I have created over the years about my kids, places we have been and holidays. In all of this, I think I have scrapped 2 pages about myself! Nothing to tell the story about me. I thought that this would be a great way to let my kids more about me.

Products Used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Pebbles Chalk
Ancient Page Ink
StazOn Ink
Fancy Pants Stamps
American Craft Brads & Pen
QuicKutz:
A2- Embossing Folder
Embossing Border Die
Silhouette - Flourish
Storybook
Rollerskate


A few of my fellow blogger buddies/friends have also felt inspired to scrap along with this journey. So, once a week on Wednesday, we will all post our layout for each of the topics. It will be great to see how each of scrap the same topic! Here is to the next 49 weeks ladies!!

You can check out Sarah's blog for her edition to this journey!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

aww! thanks! I really like your's too! It's so much fun seeing the different ways these can be interpreted. I think it's a really good idea to scrap about yourself! I need to start doing that too. I read somewhere just recently something about that. someone was saying that your kids aren't going to be as interested in the cutesy things they did, but in who their parents are and their interests and just about different aspects of their lives other than them! It did seem to make sense!
Plus, like you said, it gives you an excuse to use girly things! lol