Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Home & Exciting Challenge

Loving my QuicKutz Silhouette. Love that I can go shopping @ midnight and use them right away.LMAO!! Wondering why I did not buy it sooner...Anyways, I bought this shape a couple weeks ago. Thought it would make the perfect housewarming card. So, I made a couple of them. Only I changed up the design slightly. I placed bling in the holes of the scalloped border. Chamged up the fonts too. I used Metro, Blossom, Rollerskate and Aquarius. Used some super cute pattern paper from American Crafts.

So, about a month ago, my hubby was ordering books on Amazon. I thought I would search for a particluar book. Just so happened to be a scrapbooking one. Would it be any other kind. (tehehe)
It was "50 Moments Scrapbook The Pages That Matter The Most" by Lisa Bearson. She is the Founding Editor of Creating Keepsakes. When the book came out, I thought it would be a great guide. Life took me for a wirlwind and I did not get a chance to read it or purchse it. Here, I am on maternity leave. Finding the time to scrapbook and wanting to create pages that matter!

I came up with a personal challenge. There are 50 topics and I am going to scrap each and every single one. Blog about each of them. Check back later this week and you see the first one " Talents and Gifts".



3 comments:

LaurieS said...

Fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sarah said...

what a great idea! it's an awesome way to scrapbook what matters most and get a lot accomplished too! can't wait too see them!

Sarah said...

thanks lady ;) I was quite inspired by your idea to scrapbook your most important moments that I ordered the book! I'm looking forward to checking it out