Monday, August 31, 2009

#2- Words To Live By & Update


"What words to you live by? How do your actions show how you live?"(from 50 Moments: by Lisa Bearnson)

This really hit home for me. Almost a year ago, I was on Facebook and 2 of my friends had that bible verse as their status. It hit me like a ton of bricks and the tear gates opened. My faith was there, but not in a place that I knew it should be. So, when I read this, I knew He was saying something to me! God even reaches you through Facebook! Pretty amaizng stuff! So, I wrote the verse down and put it on my fridge. Been there ever since! God will always be there, no matter what. Always protecting.

***Update. My friend/fellow blogger, Sarah has left the challenge and may join up once she settles after move. Her house is infested with mold. Not so great. Espeically with two young kids.

I am going to bump it up the challenge a little. Instead of once a week, I will post 2 topics a week. On Mondays and Wednesdays. So, come on back on Wednesday to see the next topic. Which is: "The Perfect Adventure"

No comments: